Saturday, September 04, 2004

Bite#3

The world is going to Hell and I am driving the bus. That is with me everyday,it is on my gun-truck. It is true,if we as a people can not stick together in front of a common enemy then how are we to survive after the wars of public are done. Socity as a whole is sick and is going to die well before its time. Remember it only takes a moment to be polite,even when robbing someone. Say please and thank you ,and mean it. I have been rude,crude and at times an ass now I am true,I am as I am as I will be.People who have talked to me in person often say that I am not"normal"in the way I think,but what if that is what is needed to just understand what is happening around you ,to see what is hidden in plane sight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

I have no common courtesy, I also have never been as kind as you. I would have never rated a Jedi and you know it. I would have been a smuggler at best, a part of Garm Bel Iblis' crew at least. I know that shit over there ain't easy, and I am sorry that I can't make it go away, or keep you away from seeing the tragedies. I tried, wrong admin and not the people I trust(owe me.) As far as the world going to hell, we have known that for a long time. It is everywhere, and worse in some locales on Earth (BOB) than in others.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home