Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Bite#5

The world goes on despite the efforts of men and madmen.Once more to the brink my friends,once more to laugh in the face of death,once more to smell life on the wind,once more...
This is the end of the world as we know it.. and I feel fine.Of all the thing that I miss I miss my mind the most.Not all who wander are lost.The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.I have a dream.You got mail.



Now out of all of the above which will last into the next century?And be honest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

You couldn't lose your mind if you tried, though I can guess and assume only what it takes to keep it over there. I will be in touch, and try my cell or let me know ahead of time when you are going to call home and I will be there, by hook or by crook.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Hey man, got your message, at least I think it was your message. I had a full antenna and still it was garbled. Thanks for the shout out if it was you. :)

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home