Friday, October 15, 2004

Bite#8

Have you ever noticed that the most odaciuos asshole will find somthing good and make it their own and warp it to their needs?It happens more often than you would like to think.And I for one hate it!Here you are doing what you want and makeing people thoughtful and happy at the same time and some loudmouthed asshole comes along and overcomes the good just to fuck it up,becuase they can not do anything good themselves.The old "if I can't do it why should you!"bullshit!And when you try to protect the good and healing thing that you have they are the ones that protest the loudest about their rights being trampled by you!I would say get a life but they are after yours!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

I am not sure who you mean is an Asshole, but I am very proud of my friends for even attempting something like this with me. It may fail in the long run, that is why I made both you and Quill Admin on the Council Chamber. It is a balance thing, you and I hardly ever have time to get online, but Quill has a lot. We can all make any adjustments neccesary for make things work here.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Realized it wasn't me you were referring to. My bad.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home