Monday, August 08, 2005

Bite#12

Here we are now that I have been home for 6 months let me tell you what has happened. I went back to my old job which did not realize where I had gone,getting screwed by old job,can barely make my house payment let alone make it on time. People as a whole do not relize what the hell we went through for the past year and a half. I look forward to my drill dates just hoping to see the faces of those I served with. I find myself wondering when I can go back,for there was a real truth to life over there,you woke up and said"I can die today"and if you made it back to sleep when your day was done you said "I can die tonight" Once you face death and accept that it can happen at anytime or place you will find that you have no limits for what you can accomplish. Every day,every mission I looked death right in the face and said "Try your fucking best asshole I'm ready,lets see who walks away this time!" I AM STILL HERE AND LIVING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home