Monday, August 15, 2005

Bite#13

For the past two days I have been discovering the man who is my father. I went to visit my older brother and his family and possibly find my biological father of whom I knew nothing but a name. One internet search and two phone calls later I found my grandfather and was about two hours away from meeting my new/old Dad.I kept saying "It cant be this easy it just cant!" But it was and now I have a whole new life just open up to my eyes,complete with a wonderful set of new parents and a baby sister! Like I told my Dad for the first time in about two years I can feel my heart again! I was not expecting anything like this at all,we both are still trying to cope with finding ourselves in this new place but I am overjoyed at this personal act of God(that is all I can think that made this happen). We are the same with so many of our strenghts and flaws with enough differences to tell that we are our own people but anyone can tell at a glance that we are father and son. We can not redo the last 25 years but we can and will make the best of the next 25 and more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

That's awesome!

Congratulations!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home