Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bite#15

Been through conciling and was told that I operate on a different level than those around me,no shit lady! But all in all was also told that I have not been over reacting on the issues that have taken up so much of my time as of late. Yeah,wopee,oh well. Work still sucks and I am now in starting up my divorce,I do not wish any ill will toward my ex,in fact I do hope she has a better life than she had. As for me I am a survivor,I live to strive toward a better tomarrow. The trick is to make it to tomarrow! I just hope I could get fired,then I could go to work for someone I know and be happy. And anyone who sees this check out www.survivingtwilight.com it is a book that a good buddy of mine wrote about what happened to us while being over in Iraq. He worte it and had it published out of his own pocket just to tell the world of what was really going on,so please take a look and if you are so inclined order a copy. Now if you have read my blogs from the begining you will know I dont do promotions,nor do I get paid for damn near anything,so I am letting you know I will not get anything paid to me for posting this except giving you all a chance to hear our stories. And that is good enough for me!


"Take my love,take my land,take me where I cannot stand........"

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Best of Luck for whatever tomorrow brings.

...and I am NOT disturbed. :-P

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home